Hi, I'm creating some sorting tables. While researching this topic I stumbled on the Polish dictionary sorting rules: if two strings are equal except for case then the one gets precedence that begins lowercase.[1] (This seems to apply to the Swedish order as well but I have no means to verify that. Apparently, my German dictionary (from 1991) follows the same rule without explicitly stating so.) Context seems to prefer it the other way round, so I modified two functions from sort-ini.lua to handle that; but I'm not happy with this solution. So my question: is there already, or could we have some mechanism to influence the details of sorting in context? Thanks for your help, Philipp [1] , p. 7. -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments