Hi, I've a bunch of questions regarding the bibliography. I didn't find much useful information somewhere, neither in the wiki, the manual or in bibmod-doc.pdf. If my questions are answered elsewhere feel free to point me to the right direction. 1) Why are there redundant keys in the publication list: \startpublication [ k=ram, t=book, a=Ramez Elmasri, % BTW: How to input many authors in this place? y=1981, % not taken into account u=http://foo.bar.com ] \author {Ramez}[R.]{}{Elmasri} % Is it OK to leave out the first bracket? \pubyear {2007} \biburl {http://foo.bar.com} \stoppublication I checked that the »y=1981« is not taken into account, in fact I can remove it without problems, if I remove \pubyear it doesn't work. What's »y=...« for? Same goes for \author vs. a=... Why two locations for the author and url...? 2) What about not valid entries? \biburl for example is not a valid BibTeX entry type, it's neither required, nor optional. Can I provide it without running into problems? Providing for example \country leads to problems with the year. But \biburl is not used in the style, \country is. 3) During testing I forgot to say \usemodule[bib] and it worked well. Is this line not needed any more? 4) How to specify the \edition entry? Use the attached file for testing. If I specify \edition {5} I get »5 edition« using the setup \setuppublications[alternative=num]. That's wrong, either 5th edition or edition 5. When I use \setuppublications[alternative=ams] I get 5th ed. That's correct. For this reason I cannot enter \edition {5th}. The correct input should be independent from the style used. 5) How to specify online sources? BibTeX has no proper data type for this. But BibLaTeX has the type »online« with the special field urldate (for the access date). Maybe there's a corresponding functionality in ConTeXt. Thanks in advance. Regards Marco