Hi all, I just discovered that the windows pcs in the library have certain adobe stuff installed that comes with a neat collection of adobe fonts. So I thought I’d want to use them in context and prepared a minimals for windows on a usb stick using wine. I haven’t used windows in ages so I’d like to ask some questions before I actually start testing. 1. Why is there an mtxrun.exe binary in addition to the lua script? 2. How large will texmf-cache grow when all the fonts from an indesign installation are indexed (it’s a small stick and context resides next to a linux on it)? 3. Anything I should be aware of where windows context behaves differently from linux? Thanks for your time and expertise, Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments