Hullo, I'm not trying to advertise[1] anything, but since ConTeXt is a very generic name and not easy to search for on Google or other search engines, I decided to share my solution. Blekko is a new web search engine, which lets you set slashtags to limit your search. So I've made a slashtag to limit searching only on ConTeXt-related sites. E.g. http://blekko.com/ws/termes+/silverhook/context (= typing "termes /silverhook/context" in the search field) would search for the term "termes" on those sites only. The current list of sites that the slashtag "/silverhook/context" searches is available on: http://blekko.com/ws/+/view+/silverhook/context I hope it's of help to anyone. Cheers, Matija -.-.- [1] and have no affiliation whatsoever with Blekko other then I started using its search. -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 www: http://matija.suklje.name xmpp: matija.suklje@gabbler.org