* Commutative Diagrams
@ 2010-11-14 12:03 Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
From: Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz @ 2010-11-14 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi List,

   I'm looking for a good way to set mathmatical commutative Diagrams
   in ConTeXt, has anybody of you advices what would be a native/good
   way to do so?

Thanks
--
Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
Auf dem Sattler 4

Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.
	-- Banzai on IRC

* Re: Commutative Diagrams
@ 2010-11-14 14:25 ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2010-11-14 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday 14 November 2010 07:03:31 Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz wrote:
> Hi List,
>
>    I'm looking for a good way to set mathmatical commutative
> Diagrams in ConTeXt, has anybody of you advices what would be a
> native/good way to do so?
>
> Thanks

The eplain macro set does commutative diagrams. But the eplain package
has a conflict with Context macros. Perhaps you could build the
diagrams in eplain as individual eps or pdf files and then place them
in a Context document.
--
John Culleton, Wexford Press
"Create Book Covers with Scribus" $5.95 at

Free eps format barcode: http://www.tux.org/~milgram/bookland/

* Re: Commutative Diagrams
@ 2010-11-14 17:16   ` Emanuele Sacco
From: Emanuele Sacco @ 2010-11-14 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use the TikZ module.

http://www.felixl.de/commu.pdf

Bye

Emanuele

2010/11/14 John Culleton <john@wexfordpress.com>:
> On Sunday 14 November 2010 07:03:31 Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>>    I'm looking for a good way to set mathmatical commutative
>> Diagrams in ConTeXt, has anybody of you advices what would be a
>> native/good way to do so?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> The eplain macro set does commutative diagrams. But the eplain package
> has a conflict with Context macros. Perhaps you could build the
> diagrams in eplain as individual eps or pdf files and then place them
> in a Context document.
> --
> John Culleton, Wexford Press
> "Create Book Covers with Scribus" $5.95 at
> http://www.booklocker.com/books/4055.html
>
> Free eps format barcode: http://www.tux.org/~milgram/bookland/

Al mondo ci sono 10 tipi di persone: quelli che conoscono il sistema
binario e quelli che non lo conoscono.

* Re: Commutative diagrams.
@ 2012-10-14 20:53 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2012-10-14 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

2012-10-14 Andre Caldas:

> How can I make commutative diagrams in ConTeXt?

Have a look at the MetaFun manual¹ and the TikZ manual²

Marco

[1] http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/metafun-s.pdf
[2] http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/base/doc/generic/pgf/pgfmanual.pdf

* Commutative diagrams.
@ 2012-10-14 18:55 Andre Caldas
From: Andre Caldas @ 2012-10-14 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

Dear gurus,

How can I make commutative diagrams in ConTeXt?

Cheers,
André Caldas.