Hello all, this must be a really basic question, but I cannot find out the answer. I'm creating a table, but I cannot center it horizontally: --- \starttext \startalignment[center] \dontleavehmode \starttable[|c|] \NC CCC \NC\NR \stoptable \stopalignment \stoptext --- The code I used above works e.g. with pictures, so even if I'm using the \dontleavehmode "trick", the table is still flushed left (see the attachments). So is there a way how to center tables created by \starttable and \starttabulate horizontally? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Lukas