* \todo
@ 2010-11-23 16:14 Procházka Lukáš
From: Procházka Lukáš @ 2010-11-23 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

is there in Ctx something like \todo command, provided by LaTeX via todo package (http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/todo/todo.pdf)?

Namely:

Let's have a Ctx code:

---
\starttext
   Some text \todo{My to do} to be continued...

   \todos
\stoptext
---

This would produce e.g. numbered upper-placed bold text *"To Do #1: My to do"* at the place of use of \todo and a final list (if not empty) at the end of the document like this:

*To Do:*

1. My to do -- [link to page 1]

I have an idea how to (simply) implement this but I wouldn't like to invent something that's been invented.

Best regards,

Lukas

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-23 16:36 ` Yury G. Kudryashov
From: Yury G. Kudryashov @ 2010-11-23 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Procházka Lukáš wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there in Ctx something like \todo command, provided by LaTeX via todo
> package (http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/todo/todo.pdf)?
There is a "fixme" third-party module.

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-23 19:37 ` Glen Callaghan
From: Glen Callaghan @ 2010-11-23 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

is there in Ctx something like \todo command, provided by LaTeX via todo package (http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/todo/todo.pdf)?

Enumeration can do most of what you're after.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\defineenumeration[todo][list=todolist,title=yes, listtext={Todo }, before=\startframedtext, after=\stopframedtext]

\starttext

\placelist[enumeration:todolist][width=8em,criterium=all, alternative=c]

\page
\input tufte

\starttodo[]{You must remember this.}
You can add details about what to remember here.
\stoptodo

\page

\starttodo[]{Unforgettable.}
\stoptodo

\input knuth

\todo[]{Important things.}{}

\stoptext

You might be able to get the final list at the end using blocks.

cu
Glen

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-23 19:46   ` Procházka Lukáš
From: Procházka Lukáš @ 2010-11-23 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

... OK, thanks both for the inspiration.

Lukas

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:37:09 +0100, Glen Callaghan <Glen.Callaghan@emsolutions.com.au> wrote:

> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> \defineenumeration[todo][list=todolist,title=yes, listtext={Todo }, before=\startframedtext, after=\stopframedtext]
>
> \starttext
>
> \placelist[enumeration:todolist][width=8em,criterium=all, alternative=c]
>
> \page
> \input tufte
>
> \starttodo[]{You must remember this.}
> You can add details about what to remember here.
> \stoptodo
>
> \page
>
> \starttodo[]{Unforgettable.}
> \stoptodo
>
> \input knuth
>
> \todo[]{Important things.}{}
>
> \stoptext

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-25 18:08     ` Renaud AUBIN
From: Renaud AUBIN @ 2010-11-25 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[OT / Emacs-related] It would be nice to have a ConTeXt export for
org-mode! Is there any org-mode users?

Le 23/11/2010 20:46, Procházka Lukáš a écrit :
> ... OK, thanks both for the inspiration.
>
> Lukas

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-25 19:27       ` Joerg.Hagmann
From: Joerg.Hagmann @ 2010-11-25 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Quoting Renaud AUBIN <aubin@nibua-r.org>:

> [OT / Emacs-related] It would be nice to have a ConTeXt export for
> org-mode! Is there any org-mode users?

Yes. I have been using org-mode for about 2 years, and I'm now doing
everything except e-mail there. I have files like "lectures.org" that
would contain everything pertaining to lectures: Dates and TODOs that
I can export to the agenda, links to papers, tables with data, code
blocks acting on those data ("babel"), and lecture notes and handouts
that I export to pdf. The way I'm doing that is: export to a (latex)
.tex file (provided by org-mode) and then converting to a ConTEXt .tex
file with a (still very primitive) ruby script I wrote for the purpose.

One of the advantages is that, in order to communicate with my
colleagues, I can export to html and then (as long as the document is
not too complicated) import it in OpenOffice.

Cheers, Jörg

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-25 19:43         ` Renaud AUBIN
From: Renaud AUBIN @ 2010-11-25 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Jörg,

It would be nice to have a native ConTeXt support… Ok ⇒ on my someday.org ;)
I'm interested by your (even-still-very-primitive) ruby script…

Renaud, implementing GTD with org-mode for 3 months

> Yes. I have been using org-mode for about 2 years, and I'm now doing
> everything except e-mail there. I have files like "lectures.org" that
> would contain everything pertaining to lectures: Dates and TODOs that
> I can export to the agenda, links to papers, tables with data, code
> blocks acting on those data ("babel"), and lecture notes and handouts
> that I export to pdf. The way I'm doing that is: export to a (latex)
> .tex file (provided by org-mode) and then converting to a ConTEXt .tex
> file with a (still very primitive) ruby script I wrote for the purpose.
>
> One of the advantages is that, in order to communicate with my
> colleagues, I can export to html and then (as long as the document is
> not too complicated) import it in OpenOffice.
>
> Cheers, Jörg

* Re: \todo
@ 2010-11-25 20:14           ` Joerg.Hagmann
From: Joerg.Hagmann @ 2010-11-25 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Quoting Renaud AUBIN <aubin@nibua-r.org>:

> It would be nice to have a native ConTeXt support?

I agree.

> I'm interested by your (even-still-very-primitive) ruby script?

Ok. I'll be away bird-watching for a few days; I'll send you the
script when I'm back and have time - later next week -- with a few
notes.

Cheers, Jörg