Good evening! First of all, I'm new to this list and also a context/luatex newbe. I have some experience with LaTeX. I want to use a font (Neutraface2) in my documents and I'm struggeling with the typescript. I'm not able to get bold SmallCaps working (the bold face .otf file has the feature smcp, I checked). I tried various combinations and variations of \bf \sc in my document. It gives me bold OR smallcaps, but not bold AND smallcaps. Whats wrong here? Can someone give me an example typescript that I could modify to fit the Neutraface2 font? My attempt to make one is attached. Greetings, Chris