On 2011-02-23 <17:07:38>, Daniel Lyons wrote: > Is there a convenient way to create TaBlE tables from Lua? If so, > where can I read about it? Good evening, Daniel! [-1] Isn’t TaBlE deprecated? [0] If you aim for convenience, wouldn’t you rather want to switch to \[start|stop]tabulate? Its syntax is very similar and there are a few examples to learn from in the context source code. [1] I don’t know how your table structure looks like, but the example 1 can be a starting point, assuming a 2dimensional table where all rows have the same element count: [2] Item example 2, but using the cld interface . Put both files in the same directory and run “context” on table.tex to build the examples. Regards, Philipp > > Thanks, > > -- > Daniel