* Error with \{start,stop}structureblockenvironment
@ 2011-06-11 20:11 Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
From: Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz @ 2011-06-11 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi list,

after an upgrade to latest beta today ConTeXt mkiv is failing with

! Undefined control sequence

system   > tex > error on line 165 in file file.tex: Undefined control sequence ...

l.165 \startstructureblockenvironment
                                     [frontpart]

The corresponding lines from the file.tex are:

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

\setuplist[chapter][pageconversionset=pagenumber]

\startstructureblockenvironment[frontpart]
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=off,bottomframe=on]
\setuppagenumbering[state=start,conversion=romannumerals]
\startfrontmatter
\completecontent
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\setuppagenumbering[state=start,conversion=]

\product prd_file

\stopbodymatter

I would appreciate any kind of help to get this solved, as the wiki
explained that for making use of the romannumbers in the frontpart and
normals in the mainpart... Thanks for your help :)

--
Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
Auf dem Sattler 4

You ain't learning nothing when you're talking.

* Re: Error with \{start, stop}structureblockenvironment
@ 2011-06-11 21:06 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-06-11 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Martin,

Try to replace

\startstructureblockenvironment with
\startsectionblockenvironment

Marco

* Re: Error with \{start, stop}structureblockenvironment
@ 2011-06-12 13:07   ` Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
From: Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz @ 2011-06-12 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

In article <20110611230653.40c09d5a@glyph>, Marco wrote:
> Try to replace
>
> \startstructureblockenvironment with
> \startsectionblockenvironment
>
> Marco
Hi Marco,

thanks that seemed to work, but now I run again in the error with
\startstandardmakeup

\stopstandardmakeup

it gives the following error:

13     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=cover-front]
14
15     \setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=none]
16     \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
17     \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
18     \starttext
19     \page[empty]
20     \stoptext
21 >>  \stopstandardmakeup
22
23     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=]
24     \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
25     \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
26     \starttext
27     \page[empty]
28     \stoptext
29     \stopstandardmakeup
30     \starttext
31     \startalignment[middle]

<inserted text> ...f ; \par \par ;;;]===], false)}

\processMPgraphic ...e ;\!!eses , \MPaskedfigureMPaskedfigure )}}
                                                                 \egroup \placeMPgplaceMPgraphic \d...
\handleuseMPgraphic ...hics \processMPgraphic {#3}
                                                  \endgroup
\douseMPgraphic ...{\@@MPG \currentMPgraphicname }
                                                  \empty \endMPgraphicgroup
<to be read again>
                   }
\executedefinedoverlay ... {\the \everyoverlay #2}
                                                  }\setbox \scratchbox \hbox...
l.21 \stopstandardmakeup

?

So if anybody knows what fails let me know would be great to get it
running again... :)
--

@ 2011-06-12 13:20     ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-06-12 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2011-06-12 "Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz" <scholz.m82@googlemail.com> wrote:

> […]
> \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
> \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
> \starttext
> \page[empty]
> \stoptext
> \stopstandardmakeup

You can't put  \{start|stop}text in standardmakeup. That's
correct behaviour,  it makes  no sense.  Next time  try to
provide a *minimal* example (with every line removed, that
is not related to the problem).

I have no clue what you want to achieve.

Marco

* Re: Error with \{start, stop}structureblockenvironment
@ 2011-06-12 19:17     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-06-12 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.06.2011 um 15:07 schrieb Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz:

> In article <20110611230653.40c09d5a@glyph>, Marco wrote:
>> Try to replace
>>
>> \startstructureblockenvironment with
>> \startsectionblockenvironment
>>
>> Marco
> Hi Marco,
>
> thanks that seemed to work, but now I run again in the error with
> \startstandardmakeup
>
> \stopstandardmakeup
>
> it gives the following error:
>
> 13     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=cover-front]
> 14
> 15     \setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=none]
> 16     \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
> 17     \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
> 18     \starttext
> 19     \page[empty]
> 20     \stoptext
> 21 >>  \stopstandardmakeup
> 22
> 23     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=]
> 24     \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
> 25     \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
> 26     \starttext
> 27     \page[empty]
> 28     \stoptext
> 29     \stopstandardmakeup
> 30     \starttext
> 31     \startalignment[middle]
>
> <inserted text> ...f ; \par \par ;;;]===], false)}
>
> \processMPgraphic ...e ;\!!eses , \MPaskedfigureMPaskedfigure )}}
>                                                                 \egroup \placeMPgplaceMPgraphic \d...
> \handleuseMPgraphic ...hics \processMPgraphic {#3}
>                                                  \endgroup
> \douseMPgraphic ...{\@@MPG \currentMPgraphicname }
>                                                  \empty \endMPgraphicgroup
> <to be read again>
>                   }
> \executedefinedoverlay ... {\the \everyoverlay #2}
>                                                  }\setbox \scratchbox \hbox...
> l.21 \stopstandardmakeup
>
> ?
>
> So if anybody knows what fails let me know would be great to get it
> running again... :)

According to the error message you use a metapost graphic for the title
page which fails but since the graphic is missing in your example it’s
impossible to tell why.

Wolfgang

* Re: Error with \{start, stop}structureblockenvironment
@ 2011-06-12 19:19       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-06-12 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.06.2011 um 15:20 schrieb Marco:

> On 2011-06-12 "Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz" <scholz.m82@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> […]
>> \startstandardmakeup[align=top]
>> \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
>> \starttext
>> \page[empty]
>> \stoptext
>> \stopstandardmakeup
>
> You can't put  \{start|stop}text in standardmakeup. That's
> correct behaviour,  it makes  no sense.  Next time  try to
> provide a *minimal* example (with every line removed, that
> is not related to the problem).

You can and you can even write something like

\starttext
\starttext
\starttext
\stoptext
\stoptext
\stoptext

because the inner start/stoptext-pairs are ignores
but it’s nonsense and i have no idea what Martin
tries to achieve with this.

Wolfgang