On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 03:51:56PM -0700, Kip Warner wrote: > Hey list, > > I need to sprinkle my book with a few Sanskrit words written in the > Devanagari script. I don't need to write complete paragraphs in it, but > just a word or two inline. > > Can anyone show me the ConTeXt source to do such a thing, with, say > "तरीकिन"? ConTeXt MkIV (assuming it is what you use) has no proper support for Devanagari or other Indic scripts. Since you need only few words, you can produce them externally (say ConTeXt MkII with XeTeX or Inkscape) and include the resultant PDF as inline figure. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Egyptian Arab