Am Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:32:52 +0200 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm : > Am 2011-07-01 um 18:00 schrieb Bernd Kosubek: > > >>> is it possible to change the number of columns on the same page? > >> > >> Please read http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Columns > > > > Thanks for your quickly answer. > > > > I have read it, but there is no answer of my question. > > I know, that I can use "columns" instead of "columnset". > > It is not in my interest to find other solutions for this Problem, > > rather I wish to know: is it possible to use different numbers of > > columns on the same page if I use columnset! > > > It's not that easy. > Please carefully read the columns manual, linked from the above page. > > If you want to change between e.g. 2 and 3 columns, you can either > define a columnset with 6 layout columns and put your text in spans > of 3 or 2 of those layout columns or define two different columnsets > like in the examples in chapter "Spanning and More". > > Principally you should be able to use the old columns mechanism and > change the number of columns in-page, but I don't know if you can > make it work reliably. > > Greetlings from Lake Constance! > Hraban Tis is a possibility, but if the following text [in my example b)] is a huge paragraph, it is not realizeable. I give a sample for the problem on my neglected page "http://www.bk-tex.de/csetquest.html" [= (c)olum(set)-(quest)ion] The text on the second page (see the pdf-file) should be placed in a short distance to the table. I know that this is not the best method to handle this job but it shows good what I mean. Greetlings from Leipzig (Lipsia) Bernd