Am Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:52:11 +0200 schrieb Willi Egger : > Unfortunately this will not work with columnsets. Those always use a complete > page. So after stating \startcolumnset there is always a page break, as is > after \stopcolumnset. If you intend to place text before and after the piece > where you use two colums then you should think of another solution as > mentioned by placing the columnpart in a float with combination. Thank you Willy, this is a clear statement. So now I can plan my future jobs with "columnset" a little bit better. Bernd