Hi, the width of my inner and outer margin are different and the pagelayout is double sided. When I use \ininner and \inouter directly, always the correct width is used. But as soon I put it into a function the wrong margin width is often used. I attached two files: - simple example tex file - the pdf output of that example file In the example pdf you can see starting from page five the mixed up result. Is there something I do wrong with the double sided mode? Or is this an issue how the function is written? Thanks in advance! P.