From: Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr>
Subject: Re: Important 5th ConTeXt meeting
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:08:46 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello everyone. Happy Bastille Day!

Last year, I participated in my first ConTeXt meeting
at Brejlov in the Czech Republic. It was a very interesting
experience and very useful. I had wanted to attend in 2009,
but just did not manage to arrange for this.  If you are tempted
to participate this year, I am sure that you will not be disappointed.
What more can I say?

I am hoping to see many of you this September in Belgium.

Alan