On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:58:34AM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > On 16-8-2011 10:44, Jano Kula wrote: > > >is there any reason why the latest beta doesn't typeset random glyphs > >with rand feature as it used to at least a year ago? > > fixed in next veta BTW, the latest release of the fonts have slanted versions, so no need for auto-slanting. Attached a patch for type-otf.mkiv. Mojca, can we have the fonts in minimals (they are on CTAN), I think Hans likes them ;) Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Egyptian Arab