From: Philipp Gesang <gesang@stud.uni-heidelberg.de>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Cc: Karl Berry <karl@freefriends.org>
Subject: location of mtx-scripts
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:08:03 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Hans,

I’d like to ask if there is any update on this:

On 2011-09-04 22:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 4-9-2011 19:46, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >mtxrun would currently find it under scripts/context/lua/third/rst because of
> >     LUAINPUTS       = ".;$TEXINPUTS;$TEXMF/scripts/context/lua//",
> >but Hans probably didn't think of where third-party module authors
> >shipping scripts, so there is no special place for them.
<... />
> >I suggest to wait for an answer from Hans.
>
> scripts/context/lua/third

Especially this matter:

> Sounds ok to me but we might think of a way to avoid clashes with
> names, like mtx-t-rst.lua and we can adapt the lookup to try to
> resolve in such away that the t- is not too much in the way.

This doesn’t work, yet (The “t-”-infix is not, as with \usemodule,
truncated). As three of my modules come with an mtx-script I just
wanted to know if this will be implemented and, if yes, when we
can expect it. (For me, there is no hurry as I’m quite busy
otherwise. But inclusion into TL is stalled because of this for
the time being.)

Thanks in advance
Philipp