From: Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny@eglug.org>
To: Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: New STIX font version
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:34:26 +0200	[thread overview]

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 05:19:30PM +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 07.10.2011 um 19:56 schrieb Khaled Hosny:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 07:24:24PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >> so Khaled might be tempted to add the few new shapes to xits
> >
> > I'm working on an update already, at least to get glyph fixes in.
>
> Do you plan to convert more math fonts (e.g. mathdesign) into the opentype format?

I do, but I've a rather long TODO list (last month a ticked off an item
that sat on top of it for the last 4 years :p).

I'm interested in a Charter math companion, but mathdesign is under GPL
which can be problematic if one wants to borrow glyphs from one of the
increasing number of fonts licensed under OFL.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny