On 2011-10-14 Jan Heinen wrote: > And here are my results: > http://www.imagebanana.com/view/8vq30irn/ContextLayers.png > > There are only little things which could be improved: How?? > 1. where comes the frame around the foto from? How can I > switch it off? You introduced one pair on brackets too much. > 2. There is a thin white line between layer A and the > Infobox. How to rid of it? I don't see a white line, neither on the image you provided, nor when I compile it. > 3. How can I get padding into the Infobox? top, botttom, > right and left Maybe there's a cleaner solution, but I misuse the frame itself for that (see example). > And here is my code for everyone who likes the layout of my > friends-book ;-) The layout is a matter of taste, but the code is improvable. Here are some tips: - Don't write everything in one line! Use indentation. If your code is ugly to read, it lowers the change of getting a response. - Make the code compile. At least on my context (not really up-to-date) it throws an error. - There are some images and text files included in the ConTeXt distribution. Check …texmf-context/tex/context/sample Use them (e.g. “cow”). Regards Marco Patzer