* Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-12 13:49 Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-10-12 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

the example below leads to:

I Foo
A Bar
subsection A

What I need is:

I Foo
A Bar
subsection I.A

How to convince \in… to include the section element?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\definestructureconversionset [myset]
  [
    Romannumerals,
    Romannumerals,
    Romannumerals,
    Character,
  ]
  [numbers]
\setuphead [sectionconversionset=myset]
\setuphead
  [subsection]
  [sectionsegments=subsection]

\starttext
  \startsection [title=Foo]

    \startsubsection [title=Bar, reference=bar]
    \stopsubsection

    \in{subsection}[bar]

  \stopsection
\stoptext

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Regards
Marco

* Re: Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-13 20:36 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-10-13 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Does anyone have an idea?

What I  do at the moment  is that I manually  reference my
sections. But  I'm convinced, there's a  neat solution for
that.

Regards

Marco Patzer

* Re: Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-13 20:48   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-10-13 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 13.10.2011 um 22:36 schrieb Marco:

> Does anyone have an idea?
>
> What I  do at the moment  is that I manually  reference my
> sections. But  I'm convinced, there's a  neat solution for
> that.

\setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:*]

Wolfgang

* Re: Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-14 11:18     ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-10-14 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2011-10-13 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:

> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:*]

Thanks.

Wikified. (Although without explanations, just an example)

@ 2011-10-14 11:28       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-10-14 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.10.2011 um 13:18 schrieb Marco:

> On 2011-10-13 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:*]
>
> Thanks.
>
> Wikified. (Although without explanations, just an example)

I can also provide the entry from my command reference (no yet in the PDF):

\setupreferencestructureprefix[.1.][.2.][..,.3.,..]
                             optional

1. IDENTIFIER (float, formula, figure, SECTION (e.g. section, subsection, …), …)
2. number, page, title, text or default
3. prefix              = yes (default), no
   prefixseparatorset  = IDENTIFIER
   prefixconversionset = IDENTIFIER
   prefixset           = IDENTIFIER
   prefixsegments      = SEGMENTS
   prefixconnector     = TEXT

Wolfgang

* Re: Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-15 15:03         ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-10-15 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 14.10.2011 um 13:18 schrieb Marco:
>
>> On 2011-10-13 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:*]
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Wikified. (Although without explanations, just an example)
>

> I can also provide the entry from my command reference (no yet in the PDF):
>
> \setupreferencestructureprefix[.1.][.2.][..,.3.,..]
>                             optional
>
> 1. IDENTIFIER (float, formula, figure, SECTION (e.g. section, subsection, …), …)
> 2. number, page, title, text or default
> 3. prefix              = yes (default), no
>   prefixseparatorset  = IDENTIFIER
>   prefixconversionset = IDENTIFIER
>   prefixset           = IDENTIFIER
>   prefixsegments      = SEGMENTS
>   prefixconnector     = TEXT

Below I describe the values of the three arguments.

The first (and optional) argument can be used to specify the element,
where you want to customize the reference. When you use “float” the setting
affects all kind of floats which are created with \definefloat but you
also change only certain float type when you use the name of the float,
e.g. figure or table. When you want to change the layout for a heading you
need the name of it, e.g. chapter or section (not sure about this because
I haven’t checked this).

The second argument specifies the reference type, you can the values
of these types in the following example. When you refer to a section
or float with \in context uses the “default” type and when you use
\at it uses the “page” type.

\startsetups[reference:table]

	\starttabulate
	\NC \bf key  \EQ \bf value                 \NC\NR
	\NC number   \EQ \currentreferencenumber   \NC\NR
	\NC page     \EQ \currentreferencepage     \NC\NR
	\NC title    \EQ \currentreferencetitle    \NC\NR
	\NC text     \EQ\currentreferencetext      \NC\NR
	\NC default  \EQ \currentreferencedefault  \NC\NR
	\NC realpage \EQ \currentreferencerealpage \NC\NR
	\stoptabulate

\stopsetups

\definereferenceformat[referencetable][setups=reference:table]

\starttext

\section[sec:table]{Values for the reference command}

\starttyping
\startsection[reference=sec:table,title={Values for the reference command}]
\stoptyping

\referencetable[sec:table]

\startbuffer
\reference[ref:test]{Is this the text or the title?}
\stopbuffer

\getbuffer \typebuffer

\referencetable[ref:test]

\stoptext

With the third argument you can control which prefixes (section numbers
which are shown in front of a floats own counter value) are shown and
how they should be formatted.

Wolfgang

* Re: Include section number in reference
@ 2011-10-16 17:00           ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-10-16 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2011-10-15 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:

> [Description of \setupreferencestructureprefix]

wikified

@ 2013-03-16 17:37     ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2013-03-16 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 13.10.2011 um 22:36 schrieb Marco:
>
>> Does anyone have an idea?
>>
>> What I  do at the moment  is that I manually  reference my
>> sections. But  I'm convinced, there's a  neat solution for
>> that.
>
> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:*]
>
> Wolfgang

If I run Marcos example (as seen below), it gives:

I Foo
A Bar
subsection A

But how do we get
I Foo
A Bar
subsection I.A ??

Steffen
-------

\definestructureconversionset [myset]
 [
   Romannumerals,
   Romannumerals,
   Romannumerals,
   Character,
 ]
 [numbers]
\setuphead [sectionconversionset=myset]
\setuphead
 [subsection]
 [sectionsegments=subsection]

\setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=1:*]