Hi, I am not sure but maybe it is a bug: in duplex documents empty lines causing a mess with the margins on every second page. Following lines create a fine pdf documents and all margins are set correctly in the pdf file: ... \ininner{X X X X X X X X X X X X}\inouter{M M M M M M M M M M M M }\input tufte \ininner{X X X X X X X X X X X X}\inouter{M M M M M M M M M M M M }\input tufte \ininner{X X X X X X X X X X X X}\inouter{M M M M M M M M M M M M }\input tufte ... But as soon I add between every two lines an empty line the margin on every second page are corrupted. I am using the context version 2011.11.08. I attached example files to reproduce and show the problem: duplex-margin-with-empty-lines.tex > problem occurs duplex-margin-without-empty-lines.tex > no problem Can anyone approve this problem? Or did I something totally stupid to get this result? I attached a jpg that shows the problem.