* Bibliography: Any styles including URL?
@ 2011-12-10 18:41 Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2011-12-10 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 770 bytes --]

Dear ConTeXt folks,

type setting my thesis with ConTeXt I still use BibTeX to manage my
references. Since a lot of references are available online I want to
include the URL if they are available.

I read the ConTeXt publication module documentation [1] and as far as I
can see, there are some predefined layouts included in ConTeXt but none
of them seem to include the URL when passed.

The Bibliography documentation [1] also mentions that setting this up is
tedious. So I am hoping I can profit from someone else’s work and use
it. Could someone share such a style please for a mathematical thesis in
German? That would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/bibmod-doc/doc/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: database.bib --]
[-- Type: text/x-bibtex, Size: 1028 bytes --]

@MISC{Eddelbuettel2011,
  author = {Dirk Eddelbuettel},
  title = {{W}icked {W}ebapps with {R}, err, {W}t},
  month = {11},
  year = {2011},
  owner = {paul},
  timestamp = {2011.12.08},
  url = {http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2011/11/30/}
}

@MISC{gomp2011,
  author = {GCC-Gruppe},
  title = {{GOMP} – {A}n {OpenMP} implementation for {GCC}},
  year = {2011},
  note = {[Online; Stand 19. November 2011]},
  comment = {Letzte Änderung: 17. 9. 2011},
  owner = {paul},
  timestamp = {2011.11.19},
  url = {http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/gomp/}
}

@MANUAL{JabRef,
  title = {{J}ab{R}ef},
  author = {{JabRef Development Team}},
  organization = {JabRef Development Team},
  year = {2010},
  url = {http://jabref.sourceforge.net}
}

@MISC{wiki:datentyp,
  author = {Wikipedia},
  title = {{D}atentyp --- {W}ikipedia{,} {D}ie freie {E}nzyklopädie},
  year = {2011},
  note = {[Online; Stand 16. November 2011]},
  url = {http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datentyp&oldid=94660562}
}

[-- Attachment #1.1.3: references-with-url.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #1.1.4: references-with-url.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex, Size: 388 bytes --]

\setupbibtex[database=database, sort=author]
\setuppublications[criterium=all]
\starttext

• Blog post about R and Webapps \cite{Eddelbuettel2011}

• OpenMP implementation for GCC \cite[gomp2011]

• Reference manager \cite[JabRef]

• Citation as suggested by Wikipedia \cite[wiki:datentyp]

\CONTEXT\ \contextmark\ \contextversion

\completepublications
\stoptext

* Re: Bibliography: Any styles including URL?
@ 2011-12-10 23:06 ` Pontus Lurcock
From: Pontus Lurcock @ 2011-12-10 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Sat 10 Dec 2011, Paul Menzel wrote:

> type setting my thesis with ConTeXt I still use BibTeX to manage my
> references. Since a lot of references are available online I want to
> include the URL if they are available.
>
> I read the ConTeXt publication module documentation [1] and as far as I
> can see, there are some predefined layouts included in ConTeXt but none
> of them seem to include the URL when passed.
>
> The Bibliography documentation [1] also mentions that setting this up is
> tedious. So I am hoping I can profit from someone else’s work and use
> it. Could someone share such a style please for a mathematical thesis in
> German? That would be much appreciated.

My workaround for this was to include the URL wrapped in a
\hyphenatedurl{...} in the ‘note’ field of the bibtex record. Not
really the ‘right’ way to do it but it was sufficient for my needs.

Pont