* problems with t-letter - reference line
@ 2011-12-28 16:41 Thomas Engel
From: Thomas Engel @ 2011-12-28 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have updated my context system (recent beta) and get some problems with the t-letter module. (also updated)
I'm not able to get a reference line. See attached example. Are there some changes in the interface?

The date is in English, but I have switched the mainlanguage to German.

Thanks!
Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: testbriefmodule.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex, Size: 1084 bytes --]

\setuppapersize[A4,A4]
\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[de]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\usemodule[cor-01] % will change

%\setupletteroptions
% [bodyfont=calluna]
\setupletter
  [phone=0123/456789,
   email=Max.Muster@mail.me,
   room=414,
   date=\currentdate]

\setupletterstyle
  [phone,email,room,date]
  [separator=: ,
   titlecolor=blue,
   textcolor=red,
   width=4cm]

\setupletterstyle
  [room]
  [titlestyle=bold,
   textstyle=italic]

\setupletterlayer
  [reference]
  [list={phone,email,room,date}]

\setupletter
[fromname={John Simmons},
fromaddress={Parkstreet 12\\8257 Green Bay}]

\setupletter
[toname={Steve Wilson},
toaddress={Nightstreet 4a\\9183 Cotton Village}]

\setuplettertext
[copy=cc: ,
enclosure=encl: ]

\setupletter
[copy=Copy,
enclosure=Enclosure,
postscript=Postscript]
\starttext
%\letterelement[layer][reference][a]
\setupletterlayer[reference][list=reference]

\startletter
[opening={Dear Mr Wilson,},
subject={Brand new templates for Word},
closing={Best regards},
signature={John Simmons}]

\dorecurse{4}{\input knuth\par}

\stopletter
\stoptext

* Re: problems with t-letter - reference line
@ 2011-12-28 16:59 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-12-28 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 28.12.2011 um 17:41 schrieb Thomas Engel:

> Hello,
>
> I have updated my context system (recent beta) and get some problems with the t-letter module. (also updated)
> I'm not able to get a reference line. See attached example. Are there some changes in the interface?

You have the setting “\setupletterlayer[reference][list=reference]” before \startletter where you change
the content of the reference line to the content of the value “reference” which is empty.

Yes, there are changes in the module I rewrote the whole code and got rid of a few old things
(like the \cc, \incl and \ps commands) but i added also a few new options.

> The date is in English, but I have switched the mainlanguage to German.

When I comment the mentioned line above I get “Datum” and “28. Dezember 2011” in the reference line.

Wolfgang

* Re: problems with t-letter - reference line
@ 2011-12-29  8:31   ` Thomas Engel
From: Thomas Engel @ 2011-12-29  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> [111229 08:35]:

Hello Wolfgang,
> When I comment the mentioned line above I get “Datum” and “28. Dezember 2011” in the reference line.

thanks, it's working now.

Is there also a new "Correspondence" manual with examples for the new interface available?

Thomas