Hi, it's me again, with another problem. I want to typeset very simple tables. Each table system is ok, because I need very simple tables, as long as I can split the table in multiple pages and repeat the header in multiple pages, so it should be ok to use Tabulate, Tables, TABLE and Linetable. I can typeset a similar table easily, but I want to center the table horizontally in the page. I can box the table (with an hbox or a vbox) and then center the box, but in this way the box won't split in multiple pages. I think that floatings aren't the solution, too, because I need the table exactly in place (I understand that the "here" placement don't give me that guaranty, but I'm not totally sure). I've at least a solution in my mind, but that requires too much work, so I hope that there is a simple one. Thanks in advance. Fulvio Satta