Il giorno Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:32:25 +0100 Wolfgang Schuster ha scritto: > > Am 07.01.2012 um 01:49 schrieb Fulvio: > > > Hi, it's me again, with another problem. > > > > I want to typeset very simple tables. Each table system is ok, > > because I need very simple tables, as long as I can split the table > > in multiple pages and repeat the header in multiple pages, so it > > should be ok to use Tabulate, Tables, TABLE and Linetable. > > > > I can typeset a similar table easily, but I want to center the table > > horizontally in the page. I can box the table (with an hbox or a > > vbox) and then center the box, but in this way the box won't split > > in multiple pages. I think that floatings aren't the solution, too, > > because I need the table exactly in place (I understand that the > > "here" placement don't give me that guaranty, but I'm not totally > > sure). > > > > I've at least a solution in my mind, but that requires too > > much work, so I hope that there is a simple one. > > \placetable[split,force]{}{} > > gives you a table which is centered, is split across pages (“split” > keyword) and will stay at the position (“force” keyword). > > WOlfgang Ok, it works ;) Thanks :)