* Citations fail when components and bodymatter are used
@ 2012-01-16 21:45 Marco
From: Marco @ 2012-01-16 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi!

Citations  don't  work  when  components  are  present  in
a  bodymatter.  The presence  of  a  component breaks  the
citations.

Tested with versions:
MkIV, 2011.11.29 23:11
MkIV, 2012.01.16 18:33

Regards

Marco

Example:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% report.bbl %
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\startpublication
	[
		k=updatedmediasense,
		a=Victor Kardeby,
		t=inproceedings,
	]
	\arttitle     {The Updated MediaSense Framework}
	\author       {Victor}[V.]{}{Kardeby}
	\author       {Stefan}[S.]{}{Forsström}
	\author       {Jamie}[J.]{}{Walters}
	\title        {Fifth International Conference on Digital Telecommunications}
	\pubyear      {2010}
	\organization {Mid Sweden University}
\stoppublication

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% component.tex %
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\startcomponent component
	Content not relevant
\stopcomponent

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% report.tex %
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\starttext

% works if start/stopbodymatter is commented out
\startbodymatter
	From product:
	\cite[updatedmediasense]

	% works if \component is commented out
	\component component
\stopbodymatter

\placepublications [criterium=all]

\stoptext

* Re: Citations fail when components and bodymatter are used
@ 2012-01-16 21:49 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2012-01-16 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Citations  don't  work  when  components  are  present  in
> a  bodymatter.

Sorry  for  the  missing error  description.  It  displays
[[error 2]] instead of the expected [1].

Regards

Marco

* Re: Citations fail when components and bodymatter are used
@ 2012-01-19 21:29 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2012-01-19 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2012-01-16 Marco <netuse@lavabit.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Citations don't  work when  components are present  in a
> bodymatter.  The  presence  of a  component  breaks  the
> citations.

Any ideas?

Some  more information:  A file  \jobname.blg is  created,
which seems to be the log file of bibtex. It contains:

<snip "report.blg">
The top-level auxiliary file: report.aux
The style file: cont-no.bst
I couldn't open database file report.bbl.bib
---line 3 of file report.aux
 : \bibdata{report.bbl
 :                    }
I'm skipping whatever remains of this command
</snip>

Apparently  the system  should transform  the \jobname.bbl
into a  \jobname.bbl.bib file,  which does not  happen for
some reason. I didn't find anything interesting in the log
file, except:

<snip "report.log">
used files > 48: filename=report.bbl | foundname=report.bbl | usedmethod=direct
</snip>

Regards

Marco