* Re: enumerate fillinline
@ 2012-02-21 23:54 John Kitzmiller
From: John Kitzmiller @ 2012-02-21 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> From: Marco <netuse@lavabit.com>
> To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:19:42 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] enumerate fillinlne
> On 2012-02-21 John Kitzmiller <jkitzm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any hints on enumerating fillinlines? Below describes the request (I
>> hope this fomats okay on forum) the answer lines align with the top
>> line of the question and are in a margin column:
>
> I am misusing the “right” key to inject a custom command. I'm sure
> there's a cleaner solution for that, but it can serve as a starting
> point.
>
> \definemargindata [mymarginrule] [location=right, width=3cm]
> \define\myrules
>        {\mymarginrule{\getnumber[itemgroup:itemize]. \thinrules[n=1]}}
>
> \setupitemgroup [itemize] [n]
> \setupitemgroup [itemize] [right=\myrules]
>
> \starttext
>        \startitemize
>                \startitem \input knuth \stopitem
>                \startitem \input ward  \stopitem
>        \stopitemize
> \stoptext
>
> Marco

Thanks Marco, it is a start and would have taken me a long time to get
there, however, the rule number is not inside the margin (the
location=right I think doesn't quite do it) and the rule number is
bold? I will pursue the direction you set me.  --John

* Re: enumerate fillinline
@ 2012-02-22  0:40 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2012-02-22  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2012-02-21 John Kitzmiller <jkitzm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Marco, it is a start and would have taken me a long time to
> get there, however, the rule number is not inside the margin

You're right. This should help:

\define\myrules
	{\inright{\getnumber[itemgroup:itemize]. \thinrules[n=1]}}

> and the rule number is bold?

Not any more:

\setupinmargin [right] [style=]

Marco