* Enumeration counter way bychapter
@ 2012-02-26 13:13 "Stefan Müller"
From: "Stefan Müller" @ 2012-02-26 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi list,

in the following example, I want the enumerations to be numbered as 1.1 and 2.1, respectively.  What am I doing wrong?  Using MkIV 201200221 14:02.

\defineenumeration[myenum][way=bychapter, prefix=chapter]

\starttext

\chapter{Chapter}

\startmyenum
	enum
\stopmyenum

\chapter{Chapter}

\startmyenum
	enum
\stopmyenum

\stoptext

Thanks for any advice!

Stefan
--

_______
ey, leute, ich hab so lange gebraucht um mir plan a auszudenken, fragt jetzt doch nicht auch

* Re: Enumeration counter way bychapter
@ 2012-03-08  9:10 ` "Stefan Müller"
From: "Stefan Müller" @ 2012-03-08  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi list,

I tried the example below again with 2012003005 19:49 MkIV and it still shows "2.2" instead of "2.1" in the second enumeration.  I am in desperate need for a fix for this.  Did the interface change or is this broken?

Thanks in advance for looking into this,
Stefan

@ 2012-03-12  7:05   ` "Stefan Müller"
From: "Stefan Müller" @ 2012-03-12  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

This works now with 201200310 13:15 MkIV.  I have a deadline in less than a week, thank you SO much for fixing this!

You rock,
Stefan