Hi all, Was exploring font goodies and color schemes and so far works great, very nice feature, thanks Hans. Now I've to small questions/feature requests: Can color schemes be defined using Unicode code points, e.g.: { 0x064E, 0x064F } instead of glyph names (e.g. I'd like to have a font independent goody to color Arabic combining marks and no glyph substitution is involved so Unicode code points should work for most fonts). Second question, can it be (ab)used to color a whole font with the same color (can be handy sometimes), e.g. using a special wildcard or something: { "*" }. Regards, Khaled