On 2012-05-09 12:25, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > Hi Hans, > > On 2012-05-09 07:31, Meer, H. van der wrote: > >> Indeed, the greek lowercase appears with \setupbodyfont[postscript]. > >> But not with the brandnew \setupbodyfont[lucidaot], which is > >> quite a nuisance. Can it be remedied with a more generic mkiv > >> solution? > > > > if it’s generic enough for your purpose, you can take the glyphs > > from the Computer Modern Unicode font instead. > > If he wants to use Lucida, this would look bad, but the Lucida font > does have greek glyphs, however they are in the "math range". With unicode I thought this was an archaism. > This is > the case for LM, Lucida and probably a few more fonts. (Another option > would be to define the counter to run through greek letters in math > font.) Or to leave the counter untouched and wrap it into a substitution function -- is there a chance you (or anyone else) could supply me with a mapping of the “real” Greek code point to the “math Greek” one? Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments