Hi Aditya! ········· > On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > >Dear others, please contribute if you know about further setups > >whose parameters behave in a non-standard way. As this is quite > >counterintuitive, I’d like to wikify any known exceptions > >somewhere over here: > >http://wiki.contextgarden.net/From_LaTeX_to_ConTeXt#Optional_Arguments_and_Setups > > That is not a place where I will look for if I were confused. Of course this was meant in addition to the respective entries in the reference, where I would look first. > Perhaps it is better to create a patch entitled "Its not a bug, its > a feature" (or something similar, that lists things like this (and > the left vs leftflushed that is listed in the FAQ). “Caveats” might work well, but we can redirect anyways. I’d add the \setupnote vs. \setupnotation as I always have to look up which is which. Regards Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments