Hi Hans! ········· > On 12-6-2012 16:41, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > >I’ll be collecting candidates for the wiki page until saturday > >and then write up a draft, maybe submit it to the list for review > >first. I can draw up a preliminary list first so you can have a > >look at it. > > next week is ok Here’s some pre-alpha draft version with some links I collected: https://gist.github.com/2941284 (The gist is auto-converted; use the “raw” or “edit” buttons to view the code. The content of is messed up in the output.) Unfortunately I won’t be able to complete it this weekend as I planned to, because Reality™ demands that I spend my time on paperwork instead. This means there’s plenty of times for further suggestions. Regards Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments