Hi all, I need a (pre-linebreak) callback to behave the same way with the Context and Plain formats. *The sequence that nodes are traversed in is very important.* Afaict the callback will have to be registered as a “processors”/“before” nodes task. However, the behavior is not identical: 1. If the list contains a vlist or hlist, the callback is applied first on the inner list and then on the outer list. (Guess: it’s applied on the hpack_filter as well?) 2. In Plain, glyph nodes have subtype 0 (GLYPH_CHARACTER), while in Context it’s 1 (GLYPH_LIGATURE). Example code is appended. Questions: - Which node task gets me a behavior similar to the raw pre_linebreak_filter?[*] - Does the difference wrt node subtype matter assuming I only (a) copy glyph nodes and (b) manipulate their .char field? Any insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Regards Philipp [*] If this is not possible|recommended, what would a clean solution look like?