Dnia 2012-06-29, o godz. 23:30:13 Marcin Borkowski napisaƂ(a): > Hello, > > I encountered a weird problem with > > \startitemize[columns] > > Namely, sometimes ConTeXt (MkIV) puts a pagebreak before the > itemization. I tried to distill the problem to a minimal example, > until now without success, but I'll post a ME if I'm able to reproduce > a problem in a small file. OK, so I didn't succeed in isolating this problem. I attach the complete file (it's in Polish, sorry;)). The problem appears at page 3 in the resulting pdf (line 141 of the source file). > Anybody encountered this, too? Are there any solutions/workarounds > known? I naively tried putting \page[no] in various places around the problematic line, but to no avail. Also, while trying to isolate the problem, for instance by removing things before the itemization, it turned out that it's difficult to reproduce it: often, everything is fine (at the beginning of the page as well as near the end). Any ideas? -- Marcin Borkowski http://mbork.pl