From: Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: itemize in two columns and pagebreaks
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 06:53:10 +0200	[thread overview]

Dnia 2012-06-30, o godz. 05:05:31
Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Marcin,
>
> I tested your file and noticed the issue you are reporting. In your
> case you can use \startsimplecolumns to get rid of the page break
> (however there is a small problem with the distance between the text
> and the items):

I knew that - but as you probably have noticed, the columns done by
\startsimplecolumns and by \startitemize[columns] do not align
correctly.  So this is rather a workaround than a solution.  (Well,
thanks anyway!)

Currently I changed the file a bit and the problem disappeared,
but still I'd like to know what's going on, since this tends to happen
from time to time.  (And this bug - because I guess it's a bug indeed -
has been around for quite a few years: I noticed it for the first time
something like 3 years ago...)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski