Hello, I am a bit afraid to gain a nickname "the itemize-column guy", but it seems that again there's a problem with this feature... Unfortunately, I did not manage to isolate the problem, so maybe it lies somewhere completely else. Anyway, sorry for spamming the list again with a complete file of one of my documents (it's all Polish to most of you anyway;)), but it compiles succesfully, but very strangely (it looks like \vsize > \paperheight) on newest ConTeXt (it used to look just fine about three weeks ago). Any clues? -- Marcin Borkowski http://mbork.pl