* TRying to download manual sources
@ 2012-08-02 20:00 john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2012-08-02 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tryng to download manual sources. This command doesn't work:
svn co svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals context

from directory /usr/local/src, and signed on as root.

I keep getting "connection timed out"

Is there something wrong with the above command?
--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

* Re: TRying to download manual sources
@ 2012-09-06 19:15 ` Sietse Brouwer
From: Sietse Brouwer @ 2012-09-06 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Culleton wrote:
> Tryng to download manual sources. This command doesn't work:
> svn co svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals context

Hullo John,

I'm sorry your question remained unanswered for so very long. Here is
my attempt at answering it. The sources of the manual-under-revision
can be checked out with the following command:
svn checkout http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/contextman

More info:
http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman/scmsvn/?action=AccessInfo
http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman/
(Last activity in 2011...)

I don't know anything about the http://ctx.pragma-ade.nl repositories,
unfortunately.

I hope this helps; I realise your question may still stand, though, if
you are interested in the old manual rather than the new one.

Kind regards,
Sietse