Hey Kip, ········· > On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 09:21 +0200, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > you can include XMP files with one line: > > > > \setupbackend[xmpfile=metadata.xmp] > > Hey Philipp. I just tried this using an incorrect filename to the > xmpfile parameter and my document still compiled without error, so I'm > wondering if this setup actually does anything at all or if its simply > ignored? in my case it does as I can see the XMP information embedded in the PDF. Watch out for a blob that looks like this: >> stream ... This should contain your metadata if used correctly, else some generic stuff. Context is just habitually a bit terse wrt error messages. Hth Philipp