········· > On 1-10-2012 19:25, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > >>utilities.sequencers.disableaction(resolvers.openers.helpers.textfileactions,"characters.filters.utf.collapse") > > > >Doesn’t work. What helps is to comment out the “appendaction” in > >char-utf.lua or the corresponding table for U0xfb35 in > >char-def.lua. My guess is that this is the case because the .tex > >file is processed *before* you can disable it. > > so we need a directive (as they can be given on the commandline) Yes, I think so, too. Btw. according to this faq: http://www.unicode.org/faq/ligature_digraph.html#Pf1 these are not normalizations but in fact some kind of second-class ligatures that the unicode people seem to grudgingly keep around for compatibility reasons (like with precombined Greek). Is it really wise to have them enabled by default? Philipp > > local textfileactions = resolvers.openers.helpers.textfileactions > > directives.register("filters.utf.collapse", function(v) > utilities.sequencers[v and "enableaction" or > "disableaction"](textfileactions,"characters.filters.utf.collapse") > end) > > > > Hans >