* Index and Publications suddenly remain empty???
@ 2012-10-13 20:42 Sander Maijers
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sander Maijers @ 2012-10-13 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear ConTeXt users,

I am bothered by this seemingly simple problem that suddenly occurred these days, while the same TeX code produced the Index and Publications chapters properly when compiling the document last May.

I use the latest stable version (from May 2012) of ConTeXt on a recent Linux with TeXLive 2012 and bibtex 0.99d. The PATH is correct.

The bad PDF:
https://bitbucket.org/SMaijers/bachelor_project/src/df9027aa04ea96e846173fe35b2a2715a742ad40/bachelors_thesis.new/bachelors_thesis.pdf?at=default

The environment:
https://bitbucket.org/SMaijers/bachelor_project/src/df9027aa04ea96e846173fe35b2a2715a742ad40/bachelors_thesis.new/bachelors_thesis_environment.tex?at=default

The text source files for the Publications and Index chapters:
https://bitbucket.org/SMaijers/bachelor_project/src/df9027aa04ea96e846173fe35b2a2715a742ad40/bachelors_thesis.new/references.tex?at=default
https://bitbucket.org/SMaijers/bachelor_project/src/df9027aa04ea96e846173fe35b2a2715a742ad40/bachelors_thesis.new/index.tex?at=default

All files:
https://bitbucket.org/SMaijers/bachelor_project/src/df9027aa04ea96e846173fe35b2a2715a742ad40/bachelors_thesis.new?at=default

I have been trying to solve this this evening and finally I decided to move from ConTeXt stable to the beta version, but now I cannot get *any* PDF output anymore ...

Can anyone spot problems with the TeX source code that prevent the document compilation, with whichever version of ConTexT???

Kind regards,
Sander Maijers