········· > Hi everybody, > > I would like to be able to use a ConTeXt Standalone on a computer with > WinXP Pro and no internet connection and no administrative rights. > > Isn't it possible to install on a different computer (let's say > c:\context) and then move that to the same directory on the other computer? > > I'm really interested in knowing whether this works, since I must first > ask to a friend to be able to install ConTeXt on her computer to be able > to use it on the computer I want. I'm on Linux myself. You can install the minimals (for windows) on a pendrive with Wine. This way I had no problem accessing my university’s Adobe fonts at public computers in the library. All I had was a restricted user account and cmd.exe. I used to work flawlessly (until they disabled the terminal when they did a global upgrade to win7). Regards Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments