········· > Am 23.11.2012 15:17, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl: > >The table*is* the workaround ;P As long as you don?t mind being > >limited to columns on one page, the tabulate syntax and the > >restrictions on the input order, you?ll definitely be fine. > > > >The additional code was supposed to show how to handle an issue > >that is very likely to manifest itself with what you are doing: > >translations of this kind are usually accompanied by some special > >pagination. Using plain counters for that can have undesirable > >side-effects. > > > >Regards > >Philipp > Ok, thanks, so I misunderstood :) > > But now a different issue arises, it could be that for my purpose of > the dual-languaged book, it is better to divide every page NOT into > left and right, but into up and down. Of course now the tabluate > does not work, is there a workaround for this? This is one of the features that were proposed along with the streams wishlist thread some time ago: http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100818.141221.4253769f.en.html I can’t provide a workaround, though, sorry. Philipp Btw. can you please fix your mail client so that it won’t break the thread? Thanks. -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments