* Suggestion for formula numbering
@ 2012-12-17  1:14 Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2012-12-17  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

as of actual need I summed up all kinds of formula numbering - some
basics are working. You can find this list on my user talk page:

	http://wiki.contextgarden.net/User_talk:Zenlima

As I also found a note in str-math.mkiv that it needs to be rewritten
and the example syntax which leaded me to confusion in the past, I
worked out a suggestion for a more intuitive syntax for formula
numbering.

In sum it ends with:

All three commands:
	\NR
	\placeformula
	\formualanumber
will share the same attributes:
 	* sublevel (maybe better: formulalevel or just level?)
	  to define and concrete the (sub-)level of the formula
 	* listlabel (maybe textlabel? the numberlabel is still needed)
 	  to add a entry in the list of formulas
 	* reference
	  just a classic reference in order to link to it
so that the syntax is more intuitive during the writing.

Also. this way the commands:
	placesubformula
 	placenamedformula
 	placenamedsubformula
 	startstopsubformulas
 	subformulanumber
will become needless.

For the "why" and examples please look at:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/User_talk:Zenlima#Suggestion_for_new_syntax

I hope you will find parts you like and feel free to add your
opinion. :-)

H.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-17  1:14 UTC | newest]