* Re: Error: Missing number, treated as zero?
       [not found] <mailman.387.1358386616.2489.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-01-17 10:36 ` "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-01-17 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 17.01.2013 02:36, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
> You should provide a working minimal example.
>
> The errors message tells me there is a problem with \setupindenting (or the ?indenting? setting) of your bigquote environment.
>
> Wolfgang
And here it is:

%%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX

\usemodule[annotation]

\define[2]\AnnotationCommand

{\startblockquote

\noindent #2%

\stopblockquote}

\defineannotation[bigquote]

\setupannotation[bigquote]

[alternative=command,

command=\AnnotationCommand

]

\starttext

He said:

\startbigquote

This is interesting!

\stopbigquote

\stoptext

%%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX

With a different error, but this is the one causing the first error.
Interesting: If I write:

\starttext

He said:

\startbigquote

This is interesting!

\stopbigquote

\stoptext

then there is no error at all. Whatever the matter is, for me the not
understanable part is: This code was unchanged for weeks, and yesterday
after updating the error occured, why, there must be a reason in the
newest version for this, even if my code may be wrong in theory.

Thank you :)
Huseyin

* Re: Error: Missing number, treated as zero?
@ 2013-01-17 11:33   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-17 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.01.2013 um 11:36 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Am 17.01.2013 02:36, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
>> You should provide a working minimal example.
>>
>> The errors message tells me there is a problem with \setupindenting (or the ?indenting? setting) of your bigquote environment.
>>
>> Wolfgang
> And here it is:
>
> %%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX
>
> \usemodule[annotation]
>
> \define[2]\AnnotationCommand
> {\startblockquote
> \noindent #2%
> \stopblockquote}
>
> \defineannotation[bigquote]
>
> \setupannotation[bigquote]
> [alternative=command,
> command=\AnnotationCommand]
>
> \starttext
>
> He said:
>
> \startbigquote
> This is interesting!
> \stopbigquote
>
> \stoptext

There is no error message when I run this example.

> %%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX
>
> With a different error, but this is the one causing the first error. Interesting: If I write:
>
> \starttext
>
> He said:
>
> \startbigquote
> This is interesting!
> \stopbigquote
>
> \stoptext
>
> then there is no error at all.

I can’t believe there is no error when you run this example because
you use the \startbiquote command which isn’t defined anywhere.

> Whatever the matter is, for me the not understanable part is: This code was unchanged for weeks, and yesterday after updating the error occured, why, there must be a reason in the newest version for this, even if my code may be wrong in theory.

Even when there is a problem it’s difficult to tell where the problem lies without a example.

What you can try is to put this block in your document sand tell if it solves the problem:

\unprotect
\unexpanded\def\forgetparindent
  {\settrue\c_spac_indentation_indent_first % recently added
   \d_spac_indentation_par\zeropoint
   \parindent\zeropoint
   \let\v_spac_indentation_current\empty}
\protect

Wolfgang

* Re: Error: Missing number, treated as zero?
@ 2013-01-17 11:40   ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2013-01-17 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2013–01–17 "H. Özoguz" wrote:

> %%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX
>

> \usemodule[annotation]
>

> \define[2]\AnnotationCommand
>
> {\startblockquote

Remove the empty line:

\define[2]\AnnotationCommand{%%
  \startblockquote

Marco

* Re: Error: Missing number, treated as zero?
@ 2013-01-17  1:36 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-17  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-01-16 16:24 "H. Özoguz"