On 2013–01–22 Mojca Miklavec wrote: > I don't know how to reproduce that even though I remember that I had > problem if I set "export TEXMFHOME=/path/with/trailing/slash/". I used the following setup to create a reproducible clean environment without interference of possibly set variables. curl -O http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh chmod +x first-setup.sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=t-gnuplot mkdir mymodules echo '\bold' >mymodules/t-mymodule.tex echo '\sans' >mymodules/t-gnuplot.tex cat > test-mymodule.tex < test-mygnuplot.tex < What does > mtxrun t-gnuplot.tex > return you? test setup: /home/fusion/tex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/gnuplot/t-gnuplot.tex mymodules/t-gnuplot.tex in my real setup only the distribution file is found. I didn't yet try to figure out why. > - What is your $TEXMFHOME and how did you change it in case that you did? See minimal example above. In my real setup it's /home/marco/usr/share/texmf and it's set in $HOME/.profile using export TEXMFHOME=… > - Where exactly is your file t-gnuplot.tex? See minimal example above. In my real setup it's /home/marco/usr/share/texmf/t-gnuplot.tex > - Do you run MkIV? Yes > With current beta or with TeX Live? current version: 2013.01.22 18:33 > - What does 'kpsewhich t-gnuplot.tex' return you? I didn't know ConTeXt uses kpsewhich. test setup: /home/fusion/tex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/gnuplot/t-gnuplot.tex real setup: /home/marco/usr/local/share/context-beta/tex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/gnuplot/t-gnuplot.tex Marco