Hi, sometimes I get a paragraph indentation after a float and sometimes I don't. Example: \ctxlua{structures.lists.autoreorder = true} \setupindenting [yes, medium] \setupfloats [default=auto] \starttext \startchapter [title=Foo] \startplacefigure \externalfigure [cow] %% [height=21cm] \stopplacefigure \startplacefigure \externalfigure [cow] [height=11cm] \stopplacefigure \input knuth \stopchapter \stoptext Why does this chapter start with an indentation? I always avoid placing floats at the beginning of sections, since I can never predict what will happen. If the first float is moved to the second page (uncomment height=21cm) the indentation vanishes. Why? Is there a reliable way to place floats at the beginning of sections and ensure that the following paragraph will not be indented? Marco