Hi Alessandro! ········· > Apparently nobody is interested in correcting this error on Mac OS X :-D Afaict it’s not OSX related. > Well I've found that in the folder /System/Library/Fonts all the .otf are not able to be found by the mtxrun --script fonts --reload > > In my case here are the fonts on my system which are not able to be processed: > > AppleSDGothicNeo-Bold.otf > AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular.otf > ヒラギノ明朝 ProN W3.otf > ヒラギノ明朝 ProN W6.otf > ヒラギノ角ゴ ProN W3.otf > ヒラギノ角ゴ ProN W6.otf > > I've tried to remove everything and it works. > Then I add one by one, and each one of them cause the error. > > Somebody has had this kind of problems? See: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2013/071471.html Regards Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments