On 2013–02–26 john Culleton wrote: > > files but they exist in /usr/share/fonts/OTF. The run completes > > but other fonts and sizes are used for the title page. > > > Solved my problem the ugly way. I moved the fonts to the > directory where I was compiling the document. Added otf suffix to > the \definefont file names. Now MKIV can find the fonts. > > A better solution is of course welcome. ∙ Did you set OSFONTDIR? ∙ Does OSFONTDIR include /usr/share/fonts/OTF? ∙ Did you run mtxrun -script fonts -reload? ∙ Do these commands return the fonts? mtxrun -script fonts -list -all minion mtxrun -script fonts -list -all myriad Marco