········· > On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > >········· > > > >>On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, Philipp Gesang wrote: > >> > >>A better way to handle this is to provide macros \startRSTcontainer > >>... \stopRSTcontainer and translate the above to > > > >I considered adding a generator \defineRSTcontainer with the > >usual interface (e.g. [command=\framed,frame=on]). This won’t > >work because the output is supposed to be a self-contained > >document. The goal is for the output to consist of ordinary > >Context macros only so it can be imported without loading further > >code. (I’m undecided regarding the requirement of the “\RST...” > >prefix, though.) > > Personally, I think that it is reasonable to expect the users to > import a module. > > >Honestly, I have no idea. Depending on the style sheet a div can > >be a float or aligned or have a shaded background. The current > >approach leaves the implementation to the user. > > Another option is to change the generated output to > > \start[xyzzy] > .... > \stop > > When the environment xyzzy exists, this is (supposed to be, see > below) equivalent to > > \startxyzzy > .... > \stopxyzzy > > otherwise, this is equivalent to > > \bgroup > .... > \egroup Now that it’s fixed: Thanks for the pointer. I’ve been using \start...\stop as a synonym for grouping for ages but never realized it could take an argument. Philipp