* Re: TOC: Chapters with and without page-numbers
@ 2013-03-15  6:46 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-03-15  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Maybe I have not made it clear, what I mean?

My Minexample is:

\setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]
\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter{Chapter 1}
\section{Section 1}
\chapter{Chapter 2}
\stoptext

Now Chapter 1 is without pagenumber in the TOC, correct, because it has
a section after the chapter-title! But Chapter 2 has no sections, so it
need a page number, how to do that?

Regards,
Huseyin

* TOC: Chapters with and without page-numbers
@ 2013-03-12 11:03 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-03-12 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello there,

normally I use

\setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]

to prevent pages for chapters in the TOC, because normally (!) after
every chapter-titel comes a section-title, directly, without text
between the two titles. And so it is in this case enough to give the
page-number for the section-titles only.
But now I have an book with one single chapter, which do not have
sections. So with

\setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]

it has no page-number in the TOC. I want to have the page-number for
this single chapter-title only, but for the other chapter-titles (which
have section-titles after them) I want still the above setting. How to
do that?

Thank you!
Huseyin

PS.: Sorry for sending this question with the wrong email-adress one
minute before, it awaits moderation, but can be deleted, of course.

* TOC: Chapters with and without page-numbers
@ 2013-03-12 11:01 "H. Özoguz"